Saturday, August 21, 2010

Welcome to the Haute Initiative


The Haute Initiative (tHI) is the brainchild of the Ashleys behind Love this Junk & Hiking in Stilettos. Our friendship grew from shared obsessions of all things fashion, from haute couture to Forever 21, and now we are bringing them to you. tHI will highlight everything we love, from the latest runway shows to Loehmann's shopping sprees.


Pardon our blog mess as we are still a work in progress, but some haute-ness just can't wait. Keep checking back for updates as the process unfolds.


xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Yay I get to make the first comment of the new blog! I follow both of your regular blogs, so I think I'm going to love this one. Good luck!!

    -Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Erica! I love that you were the first comment ever!

    xoxo,
    AC

    ReplyDelete